The Artist’s Way
” The Artist’s Way is a journey to discovery.”
” Expect to fall in love with both yourself and the world around you”
~~~ Julia Cameron
This is the tool to recovery and restoration my friend/sponser and I are currently using to improve our lives, and learn to love ourselves and be ourselves. I must say that we’ve been at it for 5 weeks now, and this is the first task that I truely was able to enjoy.
The Image File: If I had faith or money I would try…
Hopeannfaith’s Visual Trust: What I hope and believe for…
Some of these hopes will require money. All of these hopes will be made manifest by Faith! I believe my Father.
So the Artist’s Way…
The Basic Principles:
1. Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: Pure Creative Energy.
( this is my affirmation for this week 11-10 through 11-16-2008)
2.There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life – ourselves.
3. When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator’s creativity within us and our lives.
4. We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.
5. Creativity is God’s gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.
6. The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.
7. When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity , we open ourselves to God: good orderly direction.
8. As we open our creative channel to the creator, many gentle though powerful changes are to be expected.
9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.
10. Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.
My Nemesis: The Morning Pages!
Really cool find while creating this blog: